How is it Sunday already?
Where did the weekend go? I am SO not ready for Monday!
While I stomp my feet and pretend that it’s Saturday, here are a few of my favorite things from the internet and this past week:
- 28 Things Your Friends and Family Need To Hear You Say
- 5 Ways to Decorate Your Bathroom
- The Basics of Herbs
- This Chewbacca Bento Box
How cool and geek-tastic is that!!
Speaking of Bento Boxes:
- My friend Rachel (she’s got a great name, doesn’t she), from Following In My Shoes, is a fellow Texas blogger and she is ridiculously creative. It’s Back To School time again, and her kids lunches always draw lots of attention and comments on Facebook and instagram and her blog, this year she is starting a whole linky series around her Bento Box Creations, if you are looking for some fun lunchtime inspiration check her out.
- Another long time internet friend of mine, Sarah, from This Mom’s Wired is challenging herself in the kitchen by making dishes she’s never made before and blogging about them in a new series she calls: Kitchen Lens, it is inspiring and yummy and y’all should check it out.
I’m Drooling Over:
- These Buttermilk Pecan Waffles with Bacon from Small Kitchen Chronicles make me crave breakfast no matter what time of day it is
- These Orange Cream Cupcakes from Foodie Crush – They sound like summer and childhood in a cupcake wrapper
- This Dark Chocolate Frosted Yellow Cake with Raspberry Filling from TidyMom – Whoa momma!
- Carrian from Oh Sweet Basil had me nearly licking my screen with these amazing Fajita Burgers
In Case You missed it
- Here’s the recipe for a mouthwateringly delicious Honey Chipotle Grilled Chicken
- We revealed the new design for my blog along with a giveaway to my brilliant designer, Domestic Chicky – you still have until 11:59 PM tonight to enter!
- I wrote about Bullying on my Babble Voices blog
Bonus Instagram shot of Monkey
What did you love this week?
(yes – we know the yellow is kinda hard to see, we’re trying to figure out another color/option/hue without having to totally change the color scheme – thanks for y’all’s patience and support!)